Thursday, November 18, 2010

Goldilocks and The Bigg Boss


Bigg Boss is making waves in India this season and all the more, this week. Suddenly, the entry of Pamela Anderson into the show has made the TRPs go up and Big Boss has now entered household discussions.
One mother was narrating this incident to me; the family was watching Bigg Boss a couple of nights back to see what the huge hue and cry over Pamela is. Their little 2 year old and my favourite little student also watched the episode.
At the sight of Pamela, the little girl screamed out to her mother. The mother hoped she would not have noticed something inappropriate and pass a comment or ask an awkward question!! To her surprise and happiness, she said, "Mamma, thats Goldilocks and she has golden hair like in my story!!"

UNFORTUNATELY some kids have also been watching the show!! But, what comforts me is that my kids are totally mesmerised by the stories we do each week.



No comments:

Post a Comment